Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A bunch of Mini Books and Etsy shops

I've been having too much fun making mini books out of candy boxes (as a bonus had to eat some candy too!).

Here's the latest:



All these books and what to do with them???
I decided to list them on Etsy.  Since I'm not working I need to come up with a way to have some $$$ for Christmas.
Also listed a few owl ornaments I made.  Here's a couple of them:



You can check out my ETSY shop HERE.

Also, be sure to check out my friend, Debbie's ETSY shop.  She has lot's of great Christmas decorations and gift ideas.  You can check out her ETSY shop HERE Her hand dyed ribbons are especially wonderful!

Hand Dyed Ribbon - Ribbon Rainbow No.26  Hand Dyed Ribbon - Ribbon Rainbow No.33    Christmas Dreams Hand Dyed Ribbon

Ocean Treasures Hand Dyed Ribbon

Thanks for taking a look!
Happy Thanksgiving to All!

1 comment:

  1. oh forgive me for saying this, but I just HAVE too!! Those books are SWEET!! LOL Your owls are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete