Saturday, September 10, 2011

Remember September

For several years I've participated in a Remember September Mail Art Memorial.  Last year my mom, Myrna, and my niece, Piper, contributed art also for a three generation participation.  Here's what we sent last year:

Above is Piper's, below is my mom's, and then mine.
My mom and I are going to Piper's for pizza with her folks and brother's later today.  We are going to make another set of three generations of Remember September Mail Art.
Pictures to follow in my next post.
Since September 11th falls on Sunday this year you can mail an envelope today or Monday.
So, there is still time to take part.
You can see lot's of great mail art as well as learn all about the project HERE

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that you'll be doing the 3 generations of Remember September mail art again this year. I can't wait to see what you three come up with. Mine mailed today.

    ReplyDelete