Friday, December 9, 2011

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas

Continuing on with quick projects, I've got out Christmas supplies and have been playing around with making tags.  All different sizes, based on 6x6 paper pad and what size scraps I had.

Here's some of the tags I have so far -
All of the rubber stamps used are from a set by Prima called North Country.  You can see it by clicking HERE.  Some of the papers are from the 6x6 collection of papers from the same North Country collection by Prima.  Other papers were stuff I had on hand from other years (I have alot of "stuff".  LOVE my STUFF!).  The die cuts are various die cuts I found on Ebay already cut out.  I don't have any Christmas dies (yet) so had to spend a few dollars to get some stuff from people that do have holiday dies.

It's alot of fun having all kinds of Christmas stuff out and putting together tags.  Now I need to go put some fibers and ribbons on these and see about decorating some envelopes.  If I have your snail mail address you might end up with one of these in your mail box!

Thanks for taking a look!
Have yourself a creative weekend!

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimber,
    I'm loving your tags, so pretty!
    Thanks for sharing here on your blog. I'm so glad to have found you. I posted on my blog today - some tags, not all of them.
    I also had a big blurt about my anger!
    Come by and visit my blog too, it would be nice to see you there.
    I have your gorgeous owl hanging in my studio, where I can see him and appreciate him everyday.

    Big Hugs,
    xoxo Lorri

    ReplyDelete