Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like EASTER!!!

Every where I look when I go to a store lately there is Easter stuff all over the place! 
First I have to see if they have those Cadbury Eggs I LOVE so much and how much they are.  Then I have to resist from buying any cuz I probably just had one yesterday (in fact, I did!  my first of this Easter season!).  Then I got to look for spiced jelly beans.  Always good to have those on hand!
Oh wait, Easter isn't ALL about the candy, is it?
Although those malted milk eggs are pretty darn good - we used to use those as lipstick when I was in grade school, way back when.
Anyway, all those spring colors and cute Easter decorations they have near where the candy is got me inspired to make some Easter cards.  They are all the simplest of cards.  Just some blank cards, a few dollar stamps from Michaels, circle paper punches, and some colored and decorated papers. As well as some glue.
Here they are:

 
For the cards above I drew the bunny shapes on cardstock and cut them out to use as a template to trace on to decorated paper.
The patterned papers are from a 6x6 WeRMemoryKeepers Madame Royal paper pad.

The cards that follow are various pieces of solid colors of cardstock and scrapbook papers.

Some of them are listed for sale on my Etsy.  You can see them there by clicking HERE.

Easter is on the way!  That means SPRING is almost here!  Yay!

Thanks for taking a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment