Saturday, October 29, 2011

Lilies

Here's my latest journal page:

The background is sprayed with a homemade spray I made with reinkers.  All the pieces are glued down with matte medium (I used Daniel Smith brand, you can\find it here) .  The very back paper is some round ephemera pieces I have, I cut it half and glue the pieces down, then adhered the lilies magazine image I had fussy cut.  The leaf is an actual leaf I had dried between the pages of a book.  "LILIES" is hand written with a Sharpie® pen on a scrap of watercolor paper I painted Lime Green.  And the text is hand stamped (a Printworks rubber stamp).  How appropriate as what has a more wonderful fragrance than Lovely Lilies?!?
Thanks for taking a look!
I hope you are having a CREATIVE weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Great page Kimber! Love the lilies and the addition of your leaf it's a great organic connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous page, Kimber! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete