Monday, October 24, 2011

Ok, I'm ready for the REWARD!

Here's a journal page I made based on a fortune cookie fortune "Your path will be difficult but will be rewarding".
When I got the fortune my first thought was that it would be great for a journal page.  I've had it sitting on my art table for awhile.  While looking through ALL the stuff I'm saving for collage and trying to organize it I came across this winding river image I've been saving for just the right thing.  The two just seemed to go together!
The background is acrylics - maroon, white, and a drop of ultramarine blue.  They are blended and spread around with a palette knife.  I printed the words out on card stock.  I edged everything with an olive green ink pad to grunge it up a bit.  Everything was glued down and sealed with acrylic matte medium.
I put and extra REWARDING at the bottom for good measure.
Bring on the rewarding part!
Thanks for taking a look!
Now - go do something creative!

1 comment:

  1. You DESERVE the reward...I'm sending lots of good, positive energy your way...always have...always will!

    ReplyDelete