Friday, October 21, 2011

My Poor Neglected Blog & Postcards

I have been seriously neglecting my blog for over a month now. 
In part because my camera is not working, in part because I've been doing more organizing and consolidating my art stuffs (or atleast trying to) than creating, and partly just being lazy!
I have a couple journal pages I will scan soon.
And I've been playing around with Halloween tags and a few bookmarks I hope to share with you soon.

In the meantime, here's a couple postcards I finished yesterday and today:
 I painted a piece of watercolor paper green to start this pc.  Then sprayed it with Wild Plum Color Wash for the splots.  Then cut up some scraps of decorated paper I had from last year and glued them down.  Then punched some skull and crossbones out of same paper and glued them down.  Also glued down some Halloween confetti.  Last thing I did was edge the whole postcard with Black India Ink (my fav black ink pad).

This one is watercolor paper I colored orange with Inktense Pencils.  Then edged with Black India Ink.  And stamped the quote with same ink.  Then glued the image from a Just For Fun rubber stamp that I had stamped on a seperate piece of paper that had a watercolor background.

Hope you enjoyed taking a look at them and I'll try to post art here regularly!
Thanks for taking a look!
Now go do something creative!



3 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back:)
    Cool postcards.....1st one is my fav:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also thrilled to see you back blogging & creating. I love your postcards...especially that first one. Keep creating every day!!!
    xo
    Debbie
    ===^..^===

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to appreciate you the way you have shared the post with us. It is really hard to find the quality post, but you have done this job nicely man.Cheap Postcards

    ReplyDelete